Check out the Commands List below to learn more about the powers you have ingame! Each time you level up to a new rank you receive additional powers and commands!
Level 1: Spores
The following commands can be used by spores:
- To join the Spleef Arena type /spleef join
- To leave the Spleef Arena type /spleef leave
- To sit down on a chair, you need to rightclick on the stairs-block
- You will need to be within 2 blocks of the stairs to sit
- To stand up from a chair, you have to rightclick on it
- You can also destroy the chair to stand up.
- To add colours to chat, simple type &colourcode before your text chat.
- The chat codes are listed below
So, to make your chat Red you would type &4 before your chat.
- /afk – Toggle the alert other users that you are away from keyboard type
- /back – Return to your previous location (after teleporting)
- /clearinventory – Allows users to empty their inventory
- /help – Displays the help commands for essentials
- /list – Lists the players online and how many slots are left
- /me [my emote message] – Allows users to emote – eg. /me dances = ‘jokaydia dances’
- /motd – Displays the server’s motd (Message of the Day)
- /realname [nickname] – Allows you to see a player’s real username
- /rules – Displays the server’s rules
- Enhances fishing – you never know what you might catch!
- To take flight, type the /fly command!
- Wear Iron Boots to skate across the ice!
Allows users to create Saddles, Nametags and Horses Armour. Check out the Recipes below:
Locking Chests and Doors – Deadbolt
- Place a sign next to the item you want to protect and type in the following
- Line 1: [Private]
- Line 2: Your name will be automatically filled
- Lines 3 and 4: Another player’s name
- Not enough room for all the names you need? Make another sign with the [More Users] on line 1 and add additional usernames.
- Doors: The blocks above and below.
- Trapdoors: The block that it is attached to (hinge-block) and directly above/below the trapdoor itself.
- Fence gates: Any block horizontally adjacent to the gate itself.
- Colour is available! Just use &1-9,a-f in your sign.
Locking Chests – Secure Chests
- This plugin is useful for players with long names (who therefore have trouble with signs based locking)
- /sc or /securechests – help menu
- /sc lock or /lock – lock your chests
- /sc unlock or /unlock – unlock your chests
- /sc public – toggle chest public status
- /sc info – view info on own locks
- /sc add username – add a user to chest access list
- /sc remove username – remove a user from your chest
Mob Arena (Playing)
- /ma join – Allows player to join the default arena
- /ma leave – Leave the Arena
- /ma spectate -Watch the Mob Arena battles from the Spectators Arena
- WARNING: MobArena can be glitchy and damage your inventory! DO NOT join from Odyhia.. ensure you use /mvtp massively to go to the Massively world before you join. It is also good idea to store anything precious (enchanted items, diamonds etc) in a chest before you join the MA Battles.
- /mv spawn – Teleport spawn point in the current world
- /mv list – list the worlds you can TP to
- /mvtp <worldname> – teleports you to the selected world
- /mvtp massively – Teleport to the Massively World (Spawn)
- /mvtp massively_nether – Teleport to the Massively Nether World
- /mvtp jokaydia – Teleport to the Jokaydia World
- /mvtp endywood – Teleport to the Endywood World
- /mvtp endywoodtoo – Teleport to the EndywoodToo World
- /mvtp skylands – Teleport to the Skylands World
- /mvtp odyhia – Teleport to the Odyhia World
- /mvtp odyhia_nether – Teleport to the Odyhia Nether World
- /mvtp RoleplayWorld – Teleport to the roleplay world (includes Panem)
Supply Signs (Using)
- Right-click the sign to open the chest and fill your inventory with supplies.
- /sethome – Sets your home to your current position
- /home – Teleports you home
- /deathtp – Teleports you back to your last death location
- /tpc <playername> – request to tp to someone
- /tpahere <playername> – request to tp someone to you
- /tpaccept – accept a request
- /tpdeny – deny a request
- /back – Returns player to their last position from a prior teleport. Also allows players to use /back to go to their death spot.
- /timevote – Start a vote to change the time in your current world
- /mv who – List all the players currently logged in to the world you are currently in
- /mv who -a – List all the players currently logged in to all worlds
- /warp [warpname] – Warps you to a pre-set location.
- /warps – Lists all Warp Names available.
- /weathervote – Start a vote to change the weather in your current world
Level 2: Venturers
Venturers can use Spore commands, plus the following:
- A printing press is a crafting table with inverted stairs above it.
- Click on the printing press with a book to make a copy
- Wear a pumpkin as a helmet to breathe underwater.
MassBand – Measuring Tool
- /massband – Display Massband Commands
- /massband enable, /massband disable – Enable or disable massband
- /massband simplemode – Select the simple measuring tool
- /massband lengthmode – Select the length measuring tool
- /massband surfacemode – Select the surface measuring tool
- /massband clear – Clears all measuring points
- /massband 2D – Changes the mode to 2D Ignores the Height
- /massband 3D – Changes the mode to 3D Use to measure heights
- /massband length – Returns the last measured length
- /massband expand <<amount> <up|down|vert> – Expands the selection in the given direction
- /massband dimensions – Returns the dimensions of a volume
- /massband countBlocks – Returns the count of Blocks in a volume (exept air), Surface mode available only
- /massband blockList – Returns a detailed list of all Blocks in the volume
- /massband stop – Interrupt Block-counting
- /setwarp [warpname]
- Create Warp Signs – Make a sign with [Warp] on the first line and the name of the warp on the second line
Level 3: Nomads
Nomads can use Spore and Venturer commands, plus the following:
Nomad’s Essentials Commands
- Spawn a /big tree type tree|redwood|jungle
More Potions allows you to brew a whole new collection of potions! The recipes are:
- Potion of Haste – Water Bottle + Glowstone Dust
- Potion of Dullness – Water Bottle + Redstone Dust
- Potion of Leaping – Water Bottle + Sugar
- Potion of Nausea – Potion of Poison+ Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Resistance – Water Bottle + Spider Eye
- Potion of Water Breathing – Water Bottle + Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Blindness – Potion of Swiftness + Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Hunger – Awkward Potion + Fermented Spider Eye
- Potion of Decay – Water Bottle + Blaze Powder
- Potion of Health Boost – Water Bottle + Glistering Melon
- Potion of Absorption – Water Bottle + Magma Cream
- Potion of Saturation – Water Bottle + Ghast Tear
Level 4: Navigators
Navigators can use Spore, Venturer and Nomad commands, plus the following:
- Fly away on a carpet made of glass
- /mc <size> – A carpet is created. If no size is specified, a 5×5 carpet is created by default.
- Type /mc again to remove a carpet
- To go down, the user simply has to crouch down or do /mcs then look down to go down.
Supply Signs (Creating)
- Place a sign and set the first line to [Supply]. On each of the remaining lines, put the name(or item id) of the contents of the supply sign
- Chest Sign: To place a sign on a chest, make sure it is not within one block of another chest. Place your supply sign on the ground next to the chest and it will attach itself to the chest after you are done editing the sign. Right-clicking the sign or the chest will display the contents of the sign. If you want, you can put two signs on a large chest.
- Dispensers: Attach a sign to a dispenser in the same way you would attach one to a chest. The inventory of the dispenser will always be full of whatever is on the sign. If you use a kit, or if you put multiple items on the sign, only the first will be used. Remember that dispensers require redstone to activate, so it might be a good idea to wire up the dispenser and test it before attaching the sign.
Time Lord Tools
- /tset [time] [world] – Set the time in the world [world] to [time]
- Applicable [time] values: dusk, day, dawn, night
- Note: If no [world] specified it will default to your current world
Weather God Tools
- /weatherset [world] – Set the weather in the world [world] to [weather]
- Applicable [weather] values: sun, rain, thunder, storm
Level 5: Jnr Moderators
Jnr Moderators can use Spore, Venturer, Nomad and Navigator commands, plus the following: