Welcome to the Massively @ jokaydia Guild Site. The Site is operated and presented to users by jokaydia.com and is owned and operated by Jo Kay – Director of jokaydia.
Children under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian approve their registration on the Site prior to gaining registered user access. Approval is verified via email, skype or telephone.
1. Access to the Site
You also agree that, in your use of the Site you will comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
In order to access some features of the Site, including using the forums, content publishing tools and the Minecraft Server users must register. Users may not use another person’s registration without permission. When registering, you must provide accurate and complete information.
Registered Users are solely responsible for the activity that occurs using their account. Passwords must be kept secure. You must notify the Massively @ jokaydia Moderators immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your registration.
3. Variations to This Site
jokaydia may change information on and access to this Site, without notice.
Use of the Site after the changes become effective will be taken as acceptance of the changes.
4. Uploading of User-Created Content
If you wish to submit your Content to this Site you must:
- Obtain and retain all necessary fully completed authorisations and consents including the authorisation to reproduce your own image or that of others on the www in the public domain
- Enter into either a Viewing Only Licence or Available for Re-use Licence with jokaydia and Massively @ jokydia in respect of that content.
5. Player Identification and Privacy
5.1 Basic personal information for each player is collected by the Massively @ jokaydia team to verify membership. This includes Name, Age, Country, Email address and Parents Contact Details.
5.2 No personal information is shared with 3rd parties and all data is carefully protected.
5.3 If published, reproduced and communicated I understand that for privacy purposes my work (screenshots of builds, videos recorded on the server) will be identified using the title of the work, my minecraft username, my age and country. No other personal information will be published.
6. Intellectual Property and Copyright
I understand that I hold the intellectual property rights but grant the jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia team licence to use them at no cost.
7. User Comments and Tags
jokaydia.com allows registered users on this Site to post comments and attach Tags (“User Comments and Tags”). The opinions expressed in the User Comments and Tags are not necessarily those of jokaydia.com or the Massively @ jokaydia Team. jokaydia.com is not responsible for, and cannot warrant the accuracy of, any information contained in any User Comments and Tags.
8. Moderation of Uploaded Content and User Comments and Tags
jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team reserves the right to assess the quality of and to moderate, and at its sole discretion, to accept, modify or reject Content or User Comments and Tags. There may be some delay in posting your User-Created Content while it is assessed and moderated and we reserve the right not to post it at all.
Content, User Comments and Tags may be edited, removed or not published if jokaydia.com considers them to be:
- defamatory or otherwise unlawful, or violating any laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy or contempt;
- abusive, offensive or obscene;
- deliberate provocation of other Site Users;
- compromising your privacy, the privacy of other Users or of the Massively @ jokaydia Team, or containing inappropriate personal information;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright
- intentionally false or misleading;
- seeking to endorse or promote commercial products, services or activities; or
- a posting made on behalf of a User whose registration has been terminated or suspended. This may lead to you also having your registration terminated.
9. Removal of Content
jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team will not knowingly allow on the Site any Content which infringes the Licence referred to in Clause 5, which related to that Content.
10. Access and Use of Content
10.2 When you access content (the Licensed Content) marked “Viewing Only” licence, you accept a limited non-exclusive licence to:
(a) provide a link to the Licensed Content either through the use of embedding technology or via a standard HTML link and display/communicate the link to the world,
(b) copy, upload and download the selected Licensed Content; and (i) incorporate of the Licensed Content in part or in its entirety into other materials; and (ii) distribute, communicate, publish, perform and display the Licensed Content to the world – for any educational purpose during the term of the licence.
10.4 jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team may terminate the licence granted to you at any time without giving any reason for doing so. .
10.6 You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content on the Site.
10.7 User Comments and Tags are made available to you for your information and personal use. User Comments and Tags may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the Massively @ jokaydia site or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement. .
11. No Warranty
11.1 Except as required by non-excludable, statutory warranty, jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team makes no warranty or representation: .
a) as to the accuracy or authenticity of any of the Site Content;
b) as to the functionality or operation of this Site or the features contained in it;
c) that the Site Content is free from viruses or defects; or
d) that access to this Site will be uninterrupted.
jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team is not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your use of this Site or your use of or reliance on the Site Content.
12. Full Screen Format
12.1 You must not display the information on this Site other than in full screen format. The information contained in this Site is not to be displayed within a frame of another Site without jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team’s permission.
13. Links To and From This Site
13.1 This Site includes links to other websites, including those operated by Commercial Organisations, Government bodies, non-Government organisations and individuals.
13.2 Each linked website has its own terms and conditions of use, and you must ensure that you comply with them.
13.3 Each link to another website is provided by jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team for assistance only. In providing those links, jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team does not endorse or make any representation or warranty regarding the products, services or information available via any linked website, or in respect of the owner or operator of that website.
13.4 jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your use of or access to any linked website.
14. Account Termination Policy
15. Further Information
For further information about these conditions of use contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- “GuildSite” means the Massively @ jokaydia Site having the URL “http://massively.jokaydia.com”
- Available for Re Use Licence” means the Licence set out in Clause 9.3.
- “Content” means audio, video, images, text and any combination of these or other material.
- “End Users” means Registered Users who have been granted a sub licence by jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Team to use User-Created Content.
- “Intellectual Property” includes, without limitation, present and future:
- (a) copyright including future copyright and so called neighbouring rights;
- (b) design applications and registered or unregistered design rights;
- (c) trade secrets, know-how and confidential information;
- (d) trade mark applications and registered or unregistered trade marks;
- (e) rights in relation to circuit layouts, semi-conductor chips and integrated circuits;
- (f) patents; and all other intangible property rights and all statutory and common law rights and remedies in relation thereto.
- “Registered User” means a person who has registered to use the Site.
- “Site Content” means Massively @ jokaydia Material, User Comments and Tags and User-Created Content.
- “Upload Form” means the form on the Massively @ jokaydia Site which enables Users to upload User-Created Content to the Site.
- “Us”, “we” or “our” means jokaydia.com and the Massively @ jokaydia Owner – Jo Kay.
- “User Comments and Tags” means Content.